Salutations. Thanks for dropping by and reading.

Friday, September 18, 2009

The Mighty Kudzu

I was almost there after taking meds to try and sleep. But, the events of earlier had sparked me once again. I have a half sister that lives in Baltimore that my mom was forced to give up for adoption at the age of 16.

My papa worked on the city of spartanburg sc police dept. His main duty was to maintain the parking meters in downtown in the 1950s and 60s. He had been christian ed the name "Rusty Gun" for never having to draw his gun. I did hear of one story. but not sure of the details.

My mother's mom aka mimi to me passed shortly after i was born.
I have no memories but only heard good things.
Mom was frowned for being a mother out of wedlock as this sorta of thing marinated in the shadows in this leave it to beaver era. mom named the daughter "Hope" in hopes one day she would see here again.


my mother is and will be till the grave a adoption rights activist. She and a great friend of the family carole have stories in a book that was on the ny times best seller list.


Mom was reunited with joanne in 1984. I was introduced and being a young lad i hadn't a clue what all this meant. The man who my mother had my sister by passed away last summer and we have come to find out he never got over my mother.


He had moved to California to refugee from my grandparents who wanted nothing from him.He then since had kids and remarried. Amazing how the smallest things in your life manifest into kudzu and all of the planet is grown over anything in its path. Yet is still linked from a start.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kudzu


My sister Joanne is now 46 years old and has lived a very sheltered life. It seems the folks that have raised her brain washed her and taking her spirit away. she doesn't know how to drive and until last year never had a job. she has a job at the flea market on the weekends now.


Joannes guardian mother has receiving a check from the us government off her and she knows nothing of these things as she has been out shined by such.


Tonight i spoke with the daughter of my Joanne's dad who lives in California via IM. Its surreal to see how things become and we discussed how her dad never really got over my mother and if they were to stay together how i or my brothers would be here even. no bitterness toward my mother or the family of the other. Just goes to show how the universe words just as kudzu it is thick and you can't kill this octupus of a
weed with anything at the local hardware store. the roots are deep and everywhere.

1 comment:

  1. VERY GOOD, JASON! ONE SUGGESTION?? TAKE YOUR FEELINGS TO A DEEPER LEVEL. SHOW EVERYONE THAT YOUR SPIRIT, YOUR SOUL, YOUR ID, YOUR INNERMOST CONCIOUS AND SUB-CONCIOUS SELF IS WHAT MAKES UP THE PERSON THE WORLD KNOWS AS JASON ROBINSON! YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK! JUST DIG A LITTLE DEEPER!
    I NEVER DID LIKE BIOGRAPHIES BECAUSE THEY ARE WORKS THAT ARE WRITTEN BY ONE PERSON ABOUT ANOTHER PERSON! I LIKE AUTO BIOGRAPHIES! EVEN THEN, YOU HAVE TO PAY CLOSE ATTENTION WHEN READING ONE TO SEE IF THE AUTHOR HAS WENT DEEP ENOUGH INTO HIS SOUL TO MAKE YOU SAY "AWESOME!!" WHEN YOU ARE DONE!
    THANKS FOR SHARING!
    YOUR MOM'S FRIEND IN FLORIDA!
    MAVIS
    dedrenicole@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

"J-Rob a holics"

Blog Archive

Things to know....

My photo
Spartanburg, SC, United States
"High Powered Mutant not even considered for mass production...too weird to live and too rare to die....one of God's own prototypes...good American too" -Hunter S. Thompson-