Salutations. Thanks for dropping by and reading.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Blame it on the Moon.

Tonight was rancid. My mood is bleak. My surrounding was not up to par. By no means do i consider myself better than anyone but anytime I'm surround by such i feel bad mentally and physically. I hate to call it in so to say today was full of things that never happened but yet i keep positive and for that i am proud of myself. Everything i set out today didn't go as plan. I have to keep going to keep my mind off things. My nails are long gone from constant biting. I'm Knawing on skin now.


This dreaded fibromyalgia has given me a flare up today and i feel fatigued. The past year I have gotten it and its been a challenge. It comes in waves the same way the same concept apply s to the local scratch off ticket. Everyday there is a chance but you don't know when you gonna scratch off and find the letters P a i n. I assume the bitch known as mother nature has alot to do with when its rainy as such today. My whole body begins to lock up in my muscles even in my jaws and my hands. I love the laptop to write with its only the finger tips. My notebook is quickly knock to 3rd string QB on these days for some days i can't grip a pencil.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibromyalgia


I don't let that rotten shit get to be but some days it cripples be to the bed and i fell bad for not getting anything done. My creative flow is now small spats and if i am letting out the last bit of water from the garden hose.Slumber will do go if i can get there. I feel like i need to sleep with a butterfly net for the past couple of dreams i have dreams I"m sure has meaning and need to write down and some where in my mind off exit 34 they go and my pen is just a hitchhiker that needs a ride but no one seems to want to pick me up.



Saturday is always a good day for me. Good slumber tonight and get up to moping floors tommarow and college football will recharge the remote in me. The same one where you go to change the channel and have to smack the back to get the last bit of juice to change the channel from such pollution as American idol or Fox news.




----------------
Now playing: the ventures - The Ventures - Walk, Don't Run
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

"J-Rob a holics"

Blog Archive

Things to know....

My photo
Spartanburg, SC, United States
"High Powered Mutant not even considered for mass production...too weird to live and too rare to die....one of God's own prototypes...good American too" -Hunter S. Thompson-