Salutations. Thanks for dropping by and reading.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Modern Age

Priorities in life are a fine line between the insane and making it. Wants and Needs are two different things and in the high tech 21 world we live is full of whistles,bells and things i shall never know. I considered my self a simpleton yet i do like my lap top and the convenience at my finger tips. Do i need it? well no...but its nice to have. I have lived in some extreme situations at times.


I spend the last whole year living with out a cellphone or even a house phone. Nuts you say?...well depends on who you ask. I have well made it to say. But, how many years did we live with out the leash known as a cell phone?. It can be done. I find it funny to watch people on a daily basis become almost as one with a cell phone almost as a extension of them. Are we becoming robots? Just look around at when you are carrying a conversation with a person now a days and see if that can't resist looking at the cell phones every five minutes. Is it me or is this rude?....Seems to me its either A.D.D or I have totally bored them with something that i assumed was of a value in telling the individual.



The future for me is looking as a never ending rain storm with flash floods in low areas that will over flow bridges and trap us. The modern age is gonna dumb found us. If anything is marketed right "It will sale!" while If it is real i know you "Will feel it!". I am sure of these two statements.

Call me old fashion in the mp3 age (even tough i do have massive collection) but the Vinyl records years are long gone and by golly i miss it. Its more of a novelty act now. The warmth of it is not even compared and the album artwork is big and you can actually read with out squinting eyes to see who had actually sang backing vocals on "Keep Talking" by Pink Floyd.


The modern age shall be our doom and turn us into brain washed A.D.D robots and its not going be long now. The past 20 years have grown technically fast as the Pergerine Falcon who has been clocked at speeds at over 180 mph. We are all doomed that is one thing i will gamble on and raise you 100 to 1 odds. Be sure to deposit more money in the bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

"J-Rob a holics"

Blog Archive

Things to know....

My photo
Spartanburg, SC, United States
"High Powered Mutant not even considered for mass production...too weird to live and too rare to die....one of God's own prototypes...good American too" -Hunter S. Thompson-